SN74HC245DW, Восьмиканальный двунаправленный приемопередатчик с тремя состояниями на выходе [SO-20]
The SN74HC245DW is an octal Bus Transceiver with 3-state outputs and designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements. The devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pull-up resistor and the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
• High-current 3-state outputs drive bus lines directly or up to 15 LSTTL loads
• 80µA maximum ICC low power consumption
• 12ns typical Propagation delay (tpd)
• ±6mA Output drive at 5V
• 1µA maximum Low input current
• Green product and no Sb/Br