SN74HC595N, 8-и битный сдвиговый регистр, последовательный вход, последовательно- параллельный выход, [DIP-16]
The SN74HC595N device contain an 8 bit serial in, parallel out shift register that feeds an 8 bit D type storage register. The storage register has parallel 3 state outputs. Separate clocks are provided for both the shift and storage register. The shift register has a direct overriding clear (SRCLR) input, serial (SER) input, and serial outputs for cascading. When the output-enable (OE) input is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state. Both the shift register clock (SRCLK) and storage register clock (RCLK) are positive-edge triggered. If both clocks are connected together, the shift register always is one clock pulse ahead of the storage register.
• 8 bit serial-in, parallel-out shift
• Wide operating voltage range of 2V to 6V
• High current 3 state outputs can drive up To 15 LSTTL loads
• Low power consumption: 80µA max.
• ±6-mA output drive at 5V
• Low input current: 1µA max.
• Shift register has direct clear