SN74LVC2G74DCTR, Одиночный D-триггер [SSOP8]
The SN74LVC2G74DCTR is a single positive-edge-triggered D-type Flip-flop with clear and preset. It is designed for 1.65 to 5.5V VCC operation. A low level at the preset (PRE\) or clear (CLR\) input sets or resets the outputs, regardless of the levels of the other inputs. When PRE\ and CLR\ are inactive (high), data at the data (D) input meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a voltage level and is not related directly to the rise time of the clock pulse. Following the hold-time interval, data at the D input can be changed without affecting the levels at the outputs. This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
• 5.9ns at 3.3V Maximum tpd
• Ioff Supports live insertion, partial-power-down mode and back-drive protection
• Latch-up performance exceeds 100mA per JESD 78, class II
• 10µA Maximum low power consumption
• ±24mA Output drive at 3.3V
• Green product and no Sb/Br