SS343RT, Датчик на эффекте Холла, Униполярный, 20 мА, SOT-23, 3 вывод(-ов), 3 В, 24 В
The SS343RT is an unipolar digital Sensor IC, small, versatile Hall-effect device that is operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. This is designed to respond to a single pole: North (SS340RT) or South (SS440R). The SS343RT small size requires less PC board space, allowing it to be used in smaller assemblies. Its 3VDC capability allows for use in low voltage applications, promoting energy efficiency. Suitable in a variety of potential motion control, lid closure detection and displacement sensing applications. It has reverse polarity protection to protect the device from potential damage during installation. May be mounted to the frame of the conveyor, with a magnet mounted on the tail pulley. When the magnet revolves past the sensor, it produces one output per revolution, providing an intermittent visual or audible signal at a remote location to assure stability.
• Offers medium sensitivity, with a typical operating point of 135G at 25°C
• Simple activation from a single pole and multiple magnetic sensitivities (high, medium and low)
• Low voltage 3V capability, helps to reduce power consumption
• Built-in reverse polarity protection, protects the device from potential damage during installation
• Thermally balanced integrated circuit
Датчики и Преобразователи\Датчики\Микросхемы Датчиков