The TIP120 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole complementary power darlington transistor in TO-220 package. This device manufactured in planar technology with "base island" layout and monolithic darlington configuration resulting in exceptional high gain performance coupled with very low saturation voltage.
• Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 60V
• Collector current (Ic) is 5A
• Power dissipation (Pd) is 65W
• Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 4V at 5A collector current
• DC current gain (hFE) of 1000
• Operating junction temperature range from 150°C