TMP100NA/250, Датчик температуры цыфровой с интерфейсом I2C/SMBus [SOT23-6]
The TMP100NA/250 is a Digital Temperature Sensor, ideal for NTC and PTC thermistor replacement. The device offers a typical accuracy of ±1°C without requiring calibration or external component signal conditioning. IC temperature sensors are highly linear and do not require complex calculations or look-up tables to derive the temperature. The on-chip 12-bit ADC offers resolutions down to 0.0625°C. The TMP100NA/250 device features SMBus, two-wire and I²C interface compatibility. The TMP100NA/250 device allows up to eight devices on one bus.
• SMBus 2-wire and I²C digital output interface compatibility
• 9 to 12-bit, User-selectable resolution
• ±1°C (typical) and ±2°C (maximum) Accuracy
• 45µA, 0.1µA Standby Low Quiescent Current
• Green product and no Sb/Br