TXS0108EPWR, Преобразователь логического уровня, 8BIT NON-INV TRANSLTR [TSSOP-20]
The TXS0108EPWR is a 8-bit Non-inverting Translator IC, uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 to 3.6V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 to 5.5V. This allows for low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.5, 3.3 and 5V voltage nodes. When the output-enable (OE) input is low, all outputs are placed in the high-impedance state. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pull-down resistor, the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
• No Direction-control Signal Needed
• 60Mbps (Push Pull) and 2Mbps (Open Drain) Maximum Data Rates
• 1.2 to 3.6V on A Port and 1.65 to 5.5V on B Port (VCCA<>
• No Power-supply Sequencing Required - Either VCCA or VCCB can be Ramped First
• Latch-up Performance Exceeds 100mA Per JESD 78, Class II
• Green Product, No Sb/Br