UA9638CPE4, Линия RS422, 2 драйвера, 4.75В-5.25В, DIP-8
The UA9638CPE4 is a Dual High Speed Differential Line Driver that provides the current needed to drive low-impedance loads at high speeds. The inputs are TTL and CMOS compatible and have input clamp diodes. Schottky-diode-clamped transistors are used to minimize propagation delay time. This device operates from a single 5V power supply. Typically used with twisted-pair cabling and differential receiver(s), base-band data transmission can be accomplished up to and exceeding 15Mbps in properly designed systems. The UA9638C is characterized for operation from 0 to 70°C.
• Operates from single 5V power supply
• Drives loads as low as 50R up to 15Mbps
• TTL- and CMOS-input compatibility
• Output short-circuit protection
• Green product and no Sb/Br
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Драйверы и Интерфейсы