The UCC2805D is a low-power BiCMOS current-mode Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Controller contains all of the control and drive components required for off-line and DC to DC fixed frequency current-mode switching power supplies with minimal parts count. It offers the added features of internal full-cycle soft start and internal leading-edge blanking of the current-sense input. It has the same pin configuration as the UC2842/3/4/5 family and also offers the added features of internal full-cycle soft start and internal leading-edge blanking of the current-sense input. It offers choice of maximum duty cycle and critical voltage levels.
• Internal soft start
• Internal fault soft start
• Internal leading-edge blanking of the current sense signal
• 70ns Typical response from current-sense to gate-drive output
• 1.5% Tolerance voltage reference
• Green product and no Sb/Br
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Управление Питанием\ШИМ Контроллеры