ULN2003AN, Матрица из семи транзисторов Дарлингтона, 500мА, DIP16
The ULN2003AN series from Texas Instruments is through hole, high voltage and high current darlington transistor arrays in PDIP package. Each containing seven NPN darlington pairs that feature high voltage common emitter and open collector outputs with common cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector current rating of a single darlington pair is 500mA and darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability. The ULN2003A devices have a 2.7Kohm series base resistor for each darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or 5V CMOS devices. Typical applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers and logic buffers.
• High voltage outputs of 50V
• Inputs compatible with various types of logic
• On state input voltage of 3V at 300mA collector current
• Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 1.2V at 350mA collector current
• Operating temperature range -20°C to 70°C
• Collector current (Ic) of 500mA (single output)