ULN2004AN, Матрица из семи транзисторов Дарлингтона, 500мА, DIP16
The ULN2004AN series from Texas Instruments is a through hole, high voltage and high current darlington transistor arrays in PDIP package. Each containing seven NPN darlington pairs that feature high voltage common emitter and open collector outputs with common cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector current rating of a single darlington pair is 500mA and darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability. The ULN2004A devices have a 10.5Kohm series base resistor to allow operation directly from CMOS devices that use supply voltages of 6V to 15V. Typical applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers and logic buffers.
• High voltage outputs of 50V
• Inputs compatible with various types of logic
• On state input voltage of 8V at 350mA collector current
• Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 1.2V at 350mA collector current
• Operating temperature range -20°C to 70°C
• Collector current (Ic) of 500mA (single output)