UMFT240XA-01, Модуль разработчика, USB - FIFO, для подключения к стандартному DIP гнезду 24 вывода 0.3"
|2 950||×||=||2 950|
The UMFT240XA-01 is a development module for FT240XQ full speed USB to 8bit FIFO. The FT240X is a USB to 245 FIFO interface with a battery charging feature, which can allow batteries to be charged with a higher current from a dedicated charger port (without the FT240X being enumerated). In addition, asynchronous and synchronous bit bang interface modes are available. The internally generated clock (6MHz, 12MHz, 24MHz and 48MHz) can be brought out of the on one of the CBUS pin to be used to drive a microprocessor or external logic. The UMFT240XA-01 is a module which is designed to plug into a standard 0.3inch wide 24 pin DIP socket. This development module has two solder links fixed to the top side of the PCB. These solder link can be adjusted by removing the solder linking the two PADs to produce an open or by placing a solder bridge to produce a short.
• Small PCB assembly module designed to fit a standard 7.62mm (0.3inch) wide 24 pin DIP socket
• On board USB mini B socket allows module to be connected to PC via a standard A to mini B USB cable
• Functionally configurable using solder links
• Entire USB protocol handled on the chip, no USB specific firmware programming required
• Fully integrated 2048B MTP memory for storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration
• USB 2.0 full speed compatible
• UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible
• Low USB bandwidth consumption
• Integrated power on reset circuit
• Configurable I/O pin output drive strength
Полупроводники - Инструменты