AD835ARZ, Четырехквадрантный умножитель с выходом напряжения, 250МГц [SO-8]
The AD835ARZ is a complete 4-quadrant, voltage output Analogue Multiplier, fabricated on an advanced dielectrically isolated complementary bipolar process. It generates the linear product of its X and Y voltage inputs with a -3dB output bandwidth of 250MHz (a small signal rise time of 1ns). Full-scale (-1 to +1V) rise to fall times are 2.5ns (with a standard RL of 150R) and the settling time to 0.1% under the same conditions is typically 20ns. Its differential multiplication inputs (X, Y) and its summing input (Z) are at high impedance. The low impedance output voltage (W) can provide up to ±2.5V and drive loads as low as 25R. Normal operation is from ±5V supplies.
• Simple to use and versatile
• Simple basic function is W=XY + Z
• Complete minimal external components required
• Very fast settles to 0.1% of full scale (FS) in 20ns
• DC-coupled voltage output simplifies use
• 50nV/√Hz Low multiplier noise