AMICUS18, PIC18F25K20, ISCP, BOARD
|2 240||×||=||2 240|
Amicus18 board is a world famous Arduino board. However the Amicus18 board uses a PICmicro microcontroller instead of an Atmel AVR type. It has exactly the same dimensions as the Arduino and all Arduino shields will physically fit on the Amicus18 board. The microcontroller used on the Amicus18 is the Microchip PIC18F25K20, it has 32768bytes of flash memory, 1536bytes RAM, & operates at 64MHz, which equates to 16 MIPS. There are 9- 10bit ADC inputs and two 10bit PWM outputs, comparators, a USART, SPI, I2C & 4 timers, each with various internal operations attached to them. Each of the microcontroller's I/O lines are brought out for use with external devices. Amicus18's microcontroller is also pre-programmed with a Boot loader that simplifies uploading of programs to the on-chip flash memory. Compared to other devices that typically need an external chip programmer, Amicus18 can be programmed via a USB cable that also serves as a means of power and communication to the board.
• nine 10bit ADC inputs and two 10bit PWM outputs and 2 comparators
• USART, SPI, I2C and four timers
• Provides many features for authoring, modifying, compiling, deploying and debugging of program.
• Board includes both 5-volt and 3-volt linear regulators
• 16MHz crystal oscillator thus allowing 16mips (Million Instructions Per second) operation
• Easily accessible at low-cost whilst being flexible and easy to use for professionals
• Amicus18's MCU is pre-programmed with Boot loader, simplifies uploading of programs to flash memory
• Communication with the Amicus18 board is through a USB interface
• Dimensions are same as Arduino board
• All Arduino shields will physically fit on the Amicus18 board
Макетные Платы, Инструменты Оценки\Комплекты Разработчика и Аксессуары\Комплекты Разработчика Встроенных Систем - Основная Платформа