CD4012BE, Два логических элемента 4 "И-НЕ" (=КР1561ЛА8), [PDIP-14]
The CD4012BE is a CMOS dual 4-input NAND Gate provide the system designer with direct implementation of the NAND function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates. All inputs and outputs are buffered. Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard no. 13B, "standard specifications for description of "B" series CMOS devices".
• Propagation delay time = 60ns (typ.) at CL = 50pF, VDD = 10V
• Buffered inputs and outputs
• Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
• Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V
• 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V