CD4093BE, Четыре логических элемента 2И-НЕ" с триггерами Шмитта-инверторов на выходах [DIP-14] (=К1561ТЛ1)"
CD4093BE consists of four Schmitt trigger circuits. Each circuit functions as a two input NAND gate with Schmitt trigger action on both inputs. The gate switches at different points for positive- and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive voltage (VP) and the negative voltage (VN) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH).
• Schmitt trigger action on each input with no external components
• Hysteresis voltage typically 0.9 V at VDD = 5V and 2.3V at VDD = 10V
• Noise immunity greater than 50%
• No limit on input rise and fall times
• Standardised, symmetrical output characteristics
• 100% tested for quiescent current at 20V
• Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V over full package temperature range, 100nA at 18V and 25°C