CD4093BM, Четыре логических элемента "2И-НЕ" с триггерами Шмитта-инверторов на выходах [SO-14]
The CD4093BM is a Quad 2-input NAND Schmitt Trigger, each circuit functions as a 2-input NAND gate with Schmitt-trigger action on both inputs. The gate switches at different points for positive and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive (VTa) and the negative voltage (VTb) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH). All outputs have equal source and sink currents and conform to standard B-series output drive.
• Wide supply voltage range (3.0 to 15V)
• Schmitt-trigger on each input with no external components
• Noise immunity greater than 50%
• Equal source and sink currents
• No limit on input rise and fall time
• Standard B-series output drive