FAN73832MX, Микросхема Half-Bridge Gate-Drive, 15В-20В, 650мА, задержка 180нс [SO-8]
The FAN73832MX is a half-bridge Gate Drive IC with shutdown and programmable dead-time control functions for driving MOSFETs and IGBTs, operating up to +600V. Fairchild's high-voltage process and common-mode noise cancelling technique provide stable operation of high-side driver under high dv/dt noise circumstances. An advanced level-shift circuit allows high-side gate driver operation up to VS=-9.8V (typical) for VBS=15V. The UVLO circuits for both channels prevent malfunction when VDD and VBS are lower than the specified threshold voltage. Output drivers typically source/sink 350mA/650mA, respectively, which is suitable for all kinds of half- and full-bridge inverters.
• Floating channel for bootstrap operation to +600V
• High-side output in phase of in input signal
• Built-in UVLO functions for both channels
• Built-in common-mode dv/dt noise cancelling circuit
• Programmable turn-on delay-time control (dead-time)