HSA5012RJ, Aluminium housed resistor 50W 12R 5%
см. техническую документацию
11 шт. со склада г.Москва,
срок 8 рабочих дней
от 10 шт. — 450 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 570 руб.
The HS series from CGS - TE Connectivity are aluminium housed power resistors. They are extremely stable, high quality wire wound resistors capable of dissipating high power in a limited space with relatively low surface temperature. The power is rapidly dissipated as heat through the aluminium housing to a specified heatsink. The resistors are made from quality materials for optimum reliability and stability. The HS series aluminium housed power resistors are suitable for general-purpose use, power supplies, power generation and traction industry. Typical applications include braking resistor, balancing resistor, capacitor charging & discharging, crowbar, filter, electrical machinery general use and available through distribution.
• Resistance value ranges from 0.01ohm to 100Kohm
• Power rating range from 5W to 300W and working voltage range from 160V to 2500V
• Available in single opposing mounting feet/ one side flange/ two sides flange mounting styles
• ±10%, ±5%, ±3%, ±2%, ±1%, ±0.5% and ±0.25% tolerance
• Proven reliability and versatile product
• Low resistance, low inductance and higher voltage versions available
• Minimum insulation resistance is 10.000Mohm (dry), 1000Mohm (after moisture test)
• Temperature coefficient is 50ppm/°C (below 100R), 30ppm/°C ( above 100R)
• High voltage, high power resistor
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.