IR2110SPBF, Драйвер ключей нижнего и верхнего уровней, 500В, 2А [SO16W]
The IR2110SPBF is a high voltage high speed power MOSFET and IGBT Driver with independent high and low-side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technology enables ruggedized monolithic construction. Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output and down to 3.3V logic. The output driver features a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Propagation delays are matched to simplify use in high frequency applications. The floating channel can be used to drive a N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high-side configuration which operates up to 500 or 600V.
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage DV/DT Immune
• Under-voltage lockout for both channels
• CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
• Cycle-by-cycle edge-triggered shutdown logic
• Matched propagation delay for both channels