|22 шт. со склада г.Москва|
|593 руб.||3-4 недели, 502 шт.||1 шт.||1 шт.|
от 10 шт. — 547 руб.
от 25 шт. — 530 руб.
Добавить в корзину 0 шт. на сумму 0 руб.
The IR2133SPBF is a high voltage high speed power MOSFET and IGBT Bridge Driver with three independent high-side and low-side referenced output channels for 3-phase applications. Proprietary HVIC technology enables ruggedized monolithic construction. Logic inputs are compatible with CMOS or LSTTL outputs, down to 2.5V logic. An independent operational amplifier provides an analogue feedback of bridge current via an external current sense resistor. A current trip function which terminates all six outputs can also be derived from this resistor. A shutdown function is available to terminate all six outputs. An open drain FAULT signal is provided to indicate that an over-current or under-voltage shutdown has occurred. Fault conditions are cleared with the FLT-CLR lead. Propagation delays are matched to simplify use in high frequency applications. The floating channels can be used to drive N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs in the high-side configuration which operates up to 600 or 1200V.
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage (dV/dt immune)
• Under-voltage lockout for all channels
• Overcurrent shutdown turns OFF all six drivers
• Independent 3 half-bridge drivers
• Matched propagation delay for all channels
• 2.5V Logic compatible
• Outputs out of phase with inputs
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.