LM324DT, Счетверенный ОУ общего применения [ SO14 ]
The LM324DT is a quad Operational Amplifier which employs internal frequency compensation, features high gain, low power and low input bias current. It operates from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
• Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
• 100dB Large voltage gain
• 375µA/amplifier Very low supply current
• 20nA Low input bias current
• 5mV Maximum Low input offset voltage
• 2nA Low input offset current