LM339DT, Счетверенный компаратор [SO-14]
The LM339DT is a low-power quad Precision-Voltage Comparator with an offset voltage specification as low as 2mV maximum. The comparator has been designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible. This comparator also has unique characteristic in that the input common mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
• Very low supply current (1.1mA) - independent of supply voltage
• Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
• 250mV Low output saturation voltage
• Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
• TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs