LM339N, Счетверенный компаратор [DIP-14]
The LM339N is a 4-independent Voltage Comparator features single or dual supply operation and common mode input voltage range includes ground. The voltage comparator designed to operate from single power supply over a wide voltage range. This product is general usage and suitable for many different applications.
• 800µA Typical low supply current drain
• Open collector outputs for wired and connectors
• 25nA Typical low input bias current
• ±2.3nA Typical low input offset current
• ±1.4mV Typical low input offset voltage
• Low output saturation voltage