LM3724IM5-4.63/NOPB, Microprocessor reset cct
|490 руб.||×||=||490 руб.|
The LM3724IM5-4.63 is a Microprocessor Reset Circuit with active-low open-drain output. The microprocessor supervisory circuit monitors the power supplies in microprocessor and digital systems. It provides a reset to the microprocessor during power-up, power-down, brownout conditions and manual reset. The LM3724 asserts a reset signal whenever the supply decreases below the factory-programmed reset threshold. Reset will be asserted for at least 100ms even after VCC rises above the reset threshold.
• Power supply transient immunity
• Compatible with MAX811/812 applications
• Guaranteed /RESET output valid for VCC>= 1V
• 6µA Typical low supply current
• Green product and no Sb/Br