LM393DR, Двойной маломощный компаратор напряжения [SO-8]
The LM393DR is a Dual Differential Comparator designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 to 36V and VCC is at least 1.5V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships. The LM393 device is characterized for operation from 0 to 70°C.
• Low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage - 0.4mA per comparator
• Common-mode input voltage range includes ground
• ±36V Differential input voltage range equal to maximum-rated supply voltage
• Low output saturation voltage
• Output compatible with TTL, MOS and CMOS
• Green product and no Sb/Br