LP2950ACZ-3.3/NOPB, Регулятор с низким падением напряжения 380мВ/100мА, 3.3В, [TO-92]
Есть в наличии 1554 шт.
Отгрузка со склада в г.Москва
от 10 шт. — 38 руб.
от 100 шт. — 35 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 43 руб.
The LP2950ACZ-3.3/NOPB is a fixed Micropower Voltage Regulator with very low quiescent current and very low dropout voltage. This regulator ideally suited for use in battery-powered systems. Careful design of the regulator has minimized all contributions to the error budget. This includes a tight initial tolerance (0.5% typical.), extremely good load and line regulation and a very low output voltage temperature coefficient, making the part useful as a low-power voltage reference. One such feature is an error flag output which warns of a low output voltage, often due to falling batteries on the input. It may be used for a power-on reset. A second feature is the logic-compatible shutdown input which enables the regulator to be switched on and off. Also, the part may be pin-strapped for a 3.3V output.
• High accuracy output voltage
• Extremely low quiescent current
• Low dropout voltage
• Extremely tight load and line regulation
• Very low temperature coefficient
• Use as regulator or reference
• Needs minimum capacitance for stability
• Current and thermal limiting
• Stable with low-ESR output capacitors
• Green product and no Sb/Br