MAX13431EEUB+, Приемопередатчик TXRX RS-485 16MBPS HALF [UMAX10]
The MAX13431EEUB+ is a RS485 transceiver with low voltage logic interface in 10 pin µMAX package. It is intended for half duplex communications. The adjustable low voltage logic interface is used for operation in multivoltage systems and it operates with a voltage supply from 1.62V to VCC. This allows direct interfacing to low voltage ASIC/FPGAs without extra components. The MAX13431E driver slew rates is not limited enabling data transmission up to 16Mbps. The device has extended ESD protection for RS485 I/O pins (±30KV human body model, ±15KV air gap discharge per IEC 61000-4-2, ±10KV contact discharge per IEC 61000-4-2).
• Supply voltage range from 3V to 5.5V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Ultra low ICC supply current in shutdown mode is 10µA and VL supply current is 1µA
• Thermal shutdown protection
• Hot swap input structures on DE and complementary RE pins
• 1/8 unit load allows up to 256 transceivers on bus