MAX339ESE+, MUX 2x (4- 1) Ind SO16
81 шт. со склада г.Москва,
срок 3-4 недели
от 10 шт. — 898 руб.
от 25 шт. — 829 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 980 руб.
The MAX339ESE+ is a dual 4-channel, low leakage CMOS analogue multiplexer in 16 pin NSOIC package. This monolithic multiplexer is designed to connect one of four inputs to a common output by control of 2bit binary address. It can be used as either multiplexer or demultiplexer. The MAX339 conducts current equally well in both directions. It has extremely low off leakages (less than 20pA at +25°C) and low on-channel leakages (less than 50pA at +25°C). The new design offers low charge injection 1.5pC with dual supplies and electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection is greater than 2000V, per method 3015.7. All control inputs (whether address or enable) are TTL compatible (+0.8V to +2.4V) over full specified temperature range and over ±4.5V to ±18V supply range. It is fabricated with Maxim's 44V silicon gate process. The MAX339 is typically used in DAS, test equipment, military radios, guidance and control systems, sample and hold circuits, heads-up displays, PBX and PABX systems.
• Supply voltage range from 4.5V to 30V, ±4.5V to ±20V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Transition time is less than 500ns
• Rail to rail signal handling
• Maximum on-resistance of 650 ohm at TA = +25°C (single supply)
• Maximum on-resistance matching between channels is 10 ohm at TA = +25°C (dual supply)
• -75dB off isolation at f = 100KHz and -92dB crosstalk between channels at f = 100KHz (dual supply)
• Plug-in upgrade for industry standard DG509A device
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.