MAX3799ETJ+T, Ограничивающий усилитель, 2.85 В, 3.63 В, TQFN, 32 вывод(-ов), -40 °C
см. техническую документацию
1928 шт. со склада г.Москва,
срок 2-4 недели
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 280 руб.
The MAX3799ETJ+T is a 1Gbps to 14Gbps, SFP+ multirate limiting amplifier and VCSEL driver in 32 pin TQFN package. It is a highly integrated limiting amplifier and VCSEL driver that operates up to 14Gbps. By providing a selectable data path with a noise-shaping filter, the MAX3799 enables a module with 10G optics to be fully compliant with both 1000BASE-SR and 10GBASE-SR specifications. This low-power integrated limiting amplifier and VCSEL driver IC enables a platform design for SFP MSA as well as for SFP+ MSA-based optical transceivers. It limits the differential input signal generated by a transimpedance amplifier into a CML-level differential output signal. The compact VCSEL driver provides a modulation and a bias current for a VCSEL diode. The optical average power is controlled by an APC loop implemented by a controller that interfaces to VCSEL driver through a 3-wire digital interface. All differential I/Os are optimally back terminated for a 50 ohm transmission line PCB design.
• Supply voltage range is 2.85V to 3.63V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Optical sensitivity of -21.5dBm at 1.25Gbps using a 10.32Gbps ROSA (-19.7dBm OMA)
• Low power dissipation of 320mW at 3.3V power supply
• 3mVP-P receiver sensitivity at 10.32Gbps
• 4psP-P DJ at receiver output at 8.5Gbps 8B/10B
• 3-wire digital interface
• 26ps rise and fall time at Rx/Tx output
• LOS threshold, LOS squelch, LOS polarity, CML output level, signal path polarity and de-emphasis
• Modulation current, bias current, polarity and eye safety control
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.