MAX4541ESA+, Низковольтный аналоговый ключ с однополярным питанием [SO-8]
The MAX4541ESA+ is a precision, dual SPST analogue switch in 8 pin NSOIC package. It is designed to operate from a single +2.7V to +12V supply and has a low power consumption of 5µW makes it ideal for battery powered equipment. When powered from a +5V supply, the device offers 2ohm max matching between channels, 60 ohm max on-resistance (RON) and 6ohm max RON flatness. This switch also offers 5pC max charge injection and a minimum of 2000V ESD protection per method 3015.7. Typical applications include battery operated systems, sample and hold circuits, heads-up displays, guidance and control systems, audio and video switching, military radios, +3V/+5V DACs and ADCs, PBX, PABX, cell phones, ultrasound and pagers.
• Low leakage current of 100pA max
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Two normally open (NO) switches
• TTL/CMOS logic compatible
• Fast switching speeds of tON <= 100ns, ="" toff=""></=><= 75ns="" at="" +5v=""></=>