MAX694EPA+, супервизор Ind PDIP8
1 070 руб.
91 шт. со склада г.Москва,
срок 3-4 недели
от 10 шт. — 850 руб.
от 25 шт. — 776 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 1 070 руб.
The MAX694EPA+ is a microprocessor supervisory circuit in 8 pin DIP package. This device reduces the complexity and number of components required for power supply monitoring and battery control functions in microprocessor (µP) systems. The device significantly improves system reliability and accuracy compared to that obtainable with separate ICs or discrete components. It perform following functions such as reset output during power-up, power-down and brownout conditions, battery backup switching for CMOS RAM, CMOS microprocessor or other low power logic, 1.3V threshold detector for power fail warning, low battery detection or to monitor a power supply other than +5V and a reset pulse if the optional watchdog timer has not been toggled within a specified time. This device is typically used in computers, controllers, intelligent instruments and critical µP power monitoring.
• Supply voltage range from 4.75V to 5.5V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Supervisory function integration saves board space while fully protecting MPU based systems
• Precision monitoring of 4.65V supply voltage
• Voltage monitor for power fail or low battery warning
• Minimum external component count
• Low power consumption in battery backup mode extends battery life
• Standby current of 1µA
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.