MAX860ISA+T, DC/DC инвертирующий [SO-8]
|486 шт. со склада г.Москва|
от 5 шт. — 143 руб.
от 50 шт. — 139 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 150 руб.
The MAX860ISA+T is a frequency selectable, switched capacitor voltage converter in 8 pin NSOIC package. This capacitive charge pump either invert or double the voltage applied to its inputs. It inverts input voltages ranging from voltages ranging from 1.5V to 5.5V or double input voltage ranging from +2.5V to +5.5V. Because of its high switching frequency, this device uses only two small low cost capacitors. The 50mA output makes switching regulator unnecessary and eliminates inductor and their associated cost, size and EMI. Greater than 90% efficiency over most of load current range, combined with a typical operating current of only 200µA provides ideal performance for both battery powered and board level voltage conversion applications. A frequency control (FC) pin provides three switching frequencies to optimize capacitor size and quiescent current and to prevent interference with sensitive circuitry. It is used in operational-amplifier power supplies and interface power supplies.
• No load supply current of 0.2mA at FC = VDD = 5V
• Power efficiency of 87% at 50mA and voltage conversion efficiency of 99.9% at no load
• Shutdown supply current of 1µA and voltage drop of 600mV at 50mA load
• Three selectable switching frequencies and high frequency reduces capacitor size
• Output resistance of 12ohm at IL = 50mA
• Switching frequency of 6KHz (FC = VDD), 50KHz (FC = GND) and 130KHz (FC = OUT)
• 500µs time to exit shutdown at no load (VOUT = -4V)
• Output current of 100mA at VDD = 5V
• Operating temperature range from -25°C to +85°C
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.