MC7912CTG, Регулятор отрицательного напряжения, 1А, -12В, [TO-220]
|29 руб.||×||=||29 руб.|
The MC7912CTG is a fixed output negative linear Voltage Regulator intended as a complement to the popular MC7800 series devices. Negative voltage regulator is available in the same seven-voltage options as the MC7800 devices. In addition, one extra voltage option commonly employed in MECL systems is also available in the negative MC7900 series. Available in fixed output voltage options from -5.0 to -24V, linear voltage regulator employ current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe-area compensation - making them remarkably rugged under most operating conditions. With adequate heat sinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 1.0A.
• No external components required
• Internal thermal overload protection
• Internal short-circuit current limiting
• Output transistor safe-area compensation
• Available in 2% voltage tolerance