MCP100T-300I/TT, Cупервизор, ACTIVE LOW [SOT23-3]
The MCP100T-300I/TT is a Microcontroller Supervisory Circuit with CMOS push-pull and active-low RESET output. The voltage supervisory device designed to keep a microcontroller in reset until the system voltage has reached the proper level and stabilized. It also operates as protection from brown-out conditions when the supply voltage drops below a safe operating level. It will assert the RESET/RESET signal whenever the voltage on the VDD pin is below the trip-point voltage.
• Holds microcontroller in reset until supply voltage reaches stable operating level
• Resets microcontroller during power loss
• Precision monitoring of 3, 3.3 and 5V systems
• 7 Voltage trip points available
• Accuracy of ±125mV for 5V systems and ±75mV for 3V systems over-temperature
• 45µA Typical operating current