NE5532DR, 2-х канальный, малошумящий операционный усилитель, 10МГц, ±15В, 9В/мкс [SO-8]
|17 руб.||×||=||17 руб.|
The NE5532DR is a dual low-noise high-speed audio Operational Amplifier features very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, high slew rate, input-protection diodes and output short-circuit protection. The NE5532 device is high-performance operational amplifier combining excellent DC and AC characteristics. This operational amplifier is compensated internally for unity-gain operation. This device has specified maximum limits for equivalent input noise voltage.
• Peak-to-peak output voltage swing 26V typical with VCC± = ±15V and RL = 600R
• 5nV/√Hz at 1kHz Typical equivalent input noise voltage
• 100dB Typical common-mode rejection ratio
• 100V/mV Typical high DC voltage gain
• Green product and no Sb/Br