494 шт. со склада г.Москва,
срок 2-3 недели
от 10 шт. — 363 руб.
от 25 шт. — 349 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 410 руб.
The SN65HVD1785D is a RS-485 Fault-protected Transceiver with extended common-mode range. This device is designed to survive over-voltage faults such as direct shorts to power supplies, mis-wiring faults, connector failures, cable crushes and tool mis-applications. It is also robust to ESD events, with high levels of protection to human-body model specifications. This device combines a differential driver and a differential receiver, which operate from a single power supply. The driver differential outputs and the receiver differential inputs are connected internally to form a bus port suitable for half-duplex (two-wire bus) communication. These ports feature a wide common-mode voltage range, making the device suitable for multipoint applications over long cable runs.
• Failsafe receiver (bus open, bus shorted and bus idle)
• Bus-pin fault protection to >±70V
• Reduced unit load for up to 256 nodes
• ±16kV JEDEC HBM protection on bus pins
• 1µA Maximum low standby supply current
• 5mA Quiescent during operation (ICC)
• 0.115Mbps Maximum signalling rate
• Green product and no Sb/Br
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.