SN65HVD230DR, Микросхема интерфейса CAN [SO-8]
|67 руб.||×||=||67 руб.|
The SN65HVD230DR is intended for use in applications employing the CAN serial communication physical layer in accordance with the ISO 11898 standard. Each CAN transceiver is designed to provide differential transmit capability to the bus and differential receive capability to a CAN controller at speeds up to 1Mbps. Designed for operation in especially harsh environments, this devices feature cross wire protection, loss of ground and over voltage protection, over temperature protection, as well as wide common mode range. The transceiver interfaces the single ended CAN controller with the differential CAN bus found in industrial, building automation, and automotive applications. It operates over a -2V to 7V common-mode range on the bus, and it can withstand common-mode transients of ±25 V.
• High input impedance allows for 120 nodes on a bus
• Bus/Pin ESD protection exceeds 16 kV HBM
• Controlled driver output transition times
• Unpowered node does not disturb the bus
• Compatible with the requirements of the ISO 11898 standard
• Low current standby mode: 370µA typ.
• Designed for signalling rates up to 1 Megabit/Second (Mbps)
• Thermal shutdown protection
• Open circuit fail safe design
• Glitch free power up and power down protection for hot plugging applications