SN74AHCT1G125DBVR, Одиночный шинный буфер, выход с тремя состояниями [SOT-23-5]
The SN74AHCT1G125DBVR is a single Bus Buffer Gate/Line Driver with 3-state output. The output is disabled when the output-enable (OE) input is high. When OE is low, data is passed from the A input to the Y output. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pull-up resistor and the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
• Inputs are TTL-voltage compatible
• 6ns at 5V Propagation delay (tpd)
• 10µA maximum ICC low power consumption
• ±8mA Output drive at 5V
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250mA per JESD 17
• Green product and no Sb/Br