SN74LS06D, Шесть буферных инверторов/драйверов с открытым коллекторным высоковольтным выходом, [SO-14]
|40 руб.||×||=||40 руб.|
The SN74LS06D is a Hexagonal Inverter Buffer or Driver with high-voltage outputs. It features high-voltage open-collector outputs to interface with high-level circuits (such as MOS) or for driving high-current loads and also are characterized for use as inverter buffers for driving TTL inputs. The LS06 devices have a rated output voltage of 30V and the SN74LS16 has a rated output voltage of 15V. The maximum sink current for the SN54LS06 is 30mA and for the SN74LS06 is 40mA. This device is compatible with most TTL families. Inputs are diode-clamped to minimize transmission effects, which simplifies design. Typical power dissipation is 175mW and average propagation delay time is 8ns.
• Convert TTL voltage to MOS levels
• High sink-current capability
• Input clamping diodes simplify system design
• Open-collector driver for indicator lamps and relays
• Inputs fully compatible with most TTL circuits