SN74LS06N, Шесть буферных инверторов/драйверов с открытым коллекторным высоковольтным выходом, [DIP-14]
|37 руб.||×||=||37 руб.|
The SN74LS06N is a Hex Inverter Buffer/Driver with high-voltage outputs. This hex inverter buffer/driver features high-voltage open-collector outputs to interface with high-level circuits (such as MOS) or for driving high-current loads and also is characterized for use as inverter buffer for driving TTL inputs. The LS06 device has a rated output voltage of 30V. The maximum sink current for the SN74LS06 is 40mA. This device is compatible with most TTL families. Inputs are diode-clamped to minimize transmission effects, which simplifies design. Typical power dissipation is 175mW and average propagation delay time is 8ns.
• Convert TTL voltage levels to MOS levels
• High sink-current capability
• Input clamping diodes simplify system design
• Open-collector driver for indicator lamps and relays
• Green product and no Sb/Br