SN74LVC2G126DCTR, Буфер ON-INVERT 5.5В [SM8]
|350 шт. со склада г.Москва|
от 15 шт. — 30 руб.
от 150 шт. — 28.60 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 32 руб.
The SN74LVC2G126DCTR is a dual Bus Transceiver designed for 1.65 to 3.6V VCC operation. The device is a dual line driver with 3-state output. The output is disabled when the output-enable input is low. This device contains a dual buffer gate with output enable control and performs the Boolean function Y = A. This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pull-down resistor and the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
• IOFF Supports live insertion, partial-power-down mode and back-drive protection
• Allows down voltage translation
• Inputs accept voltages to 5.5V
• Can be used as a down translator to translate inputs from 5.5V down to the VCC level
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250mA per JESD 17
• 4ns at 3.3V Propagation delay (tpd)
• 10µA ICC Low power consumption
• ±24mA Output drive at 3.3 V
• <0.8V at VCC = 3.3V, TA = 25°C VOLP (output ground bounce)
• >2V at VCC = 3.3V, TA = 25°C VOHV (output VOH undershoot)
• Green product and no Sb/Br
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.