SN74LVC8T245DBR, Приемопередатчик, неинвертирующий, 1.65В до 5.5В, SSOP-24
The SN74LVC8T245DBR is a 8-bit dual-supply Bus Transceiver with configurable voltage-level shifting and 3-state outputs. This 8-bit non-inverting bus transceiver uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. It is optimized to operate with VCCA and VCCB set at 1.65 to 5.5V. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 to 5.5V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. It is designed for asynchronous communication between two data buses. The logic levels of the direction-control (DIR) input and the output-enable (OE) input activate either the B-port outputs or the A-port outputs or place both output ports into the high-impedance mode. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus when the B-port outputs are activated and from the B bus to the A bus when the A-port outputs are activated. The input circuitry on both A and B ports is always active and must have a logic HIGH or LOW level applied to prevent excess ICC and ICCZ.
• Control inputs VIH/VIL levels are referenced to VCCA voltage
• VCC Isolation - If either VCC input is at GND, all are in the high-impedance state
• Fully configurable dual-rail design allows port to operate over the full 1.65 to 5.5V supply range
• Latch-up performance exceeds 100mA per JESD 78, class II
• Green product and no Sb/Br
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Логические\Буферы, Приемопередатчики и Линейные Драйверы