SN75176BP, Дифференциальный шинный приемопередатчик [DIP-8]
The SN75176BP differential bus transceiver is an integrated circuits designed for bidirectional data communication on multipoint bus transmission lines. They are designed for balanced transmission lines and meet ANSI Standards TIA/EIA-422-B and TIA/EIA-485-A and ITU Recommendations V.11 and X.27. This device combines a 3 state differential line driver and a differential input line receiver, both of which operate from a single 5V power supply. The driver and receiver have active high and active low enables, respectively, that can be connected together externally to function as a direction control. The driver differential outputs and the receiver differential inputs are connected internally to form differential input/output (I/O) bus ports that are designed to offer minimum loading to the bus when the driver is disabled or VCC = 0. These ports feature wide positive and negative common-mode voltage ranges, making the device suitable for party line applications.
• Bidirectional transceiver
• Designed for multipoint transmission on long bus lines in noisy environments
• 3 state driver and receiver outputs
• Individual driver and receiver enables
• Wide positive and negative input/output bus voltage ranges
• Driver output capability: ±60mA max.
• Thermal shutdown protection
• Driver positive and negative current limiting
• Receiver input impedance: 12kR min.
• Receiver input sensitivity: ±200mV
• Receiver input hysteresis: 50mV typ.