ST485BDR, Приемопередатчик RS-485/RS-422, маломощный [SO-8]
|51 руб.||×||=||51 руб.|
The ST485BDR is a low power Transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each part contains one driver and one receiver. This transceiver draws 300µA (typical) of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers. Driver is short-circuit current limited and is protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that placed the driver outputs into a high-impedance state. It is designed for bi-directional data communications on multipoint bus transmission line.
• Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
• Allows up to 64 transceivers on the bus
• Driver maintains high impedance in 3-state or with the power OFF
• 70mV Typical input hysteresis
• 30ns Propagation delay and 5ns skew