TC4426COA, Двойной драйвер, низкой стороны, питание 4.5В-18В, 1.5А на выходе, задержка 40нс, SOIC-8
The TC4426COA is a dual inverting high-speed power MOSFET Driver has highly latch-up resistant under any conditions within their power and voltage ratings. It is not subject to damage when up to 5V of noise spiking occurs on the ground pin. It can accept, without damage or logic upset, up to 500mA of reverse current being forced back into their outputs. All terminals are fully protected against electrostatic discharge (ESD) up to 4kV. The TC4426A MOSFET driver can easily charge/discharge 1000pF gate capacitances in under 30ns. This device provides low enough impedances in both the ON and OFF states to ensure the MOSFETs intended state will not be affected, even by large transients.
• Matched rise, fall and delay times
• 7R Typical low output impedance
• Latch-up protected - Will withstand 0.5A reverse current
• Input will withstand negative inputs up to 5V
• Pin-compatible with TC426/TC427/TC428 and TC4426/TC4427/TC4428
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Микросхемы Управления Питанием\Драйверы и Контроллеры