TPS60400DBVT, Генераторы подкачки заряда, 60мА [SOT-23-5]
The TPS60400DBVT is a 60mA Charge Pump Voltage Inverter with variable switching frequency. This device generates an unregulated negative output voltage from an input voltage ranging from 1.6 to 5.5V. It is typically supplied by a pre-regulated supply rail of 5 or 3.3V. Due to its wide input voltage range, two or three NiCd, NiMH or alkaline battery cells, as well as one Li-ion cell can also power them. Only three external 1µF capacitors are required to build a complete DC-DC charge pump inverter. The TPS60400 can deliver a maximum output current of 60mA with a typical conversion efficiency of greater than 90% over a wide output current range. TPS60400 comes with a variable switching frequency to reduce operating current in applications with a wide load range and enables the design with low-value capacitors.
• Inverts input supply voltage
• Only three small 1µF ceramic capacitors needed
• Power save-mode for improved efficiency at low-output currents
• 65µA Typical device quiescent current
• Integrated active Schottky-diode for start-up into load
• Green product and no Sb/Br