UC3844BNG, ШИМ-контроллер с обратной связью по току [DIP-8]
The UC3844BNG is a high-performance fixed frequency current-mode Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Controller specifically designed for off-line and DC to DC converter applications offering the designer a cost-effective solution with minimal external components. It features an oscillator, a temperature compensated reference, high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator and a high current totem pole output ideally suited for driving a power MOSFET. Also included are protective features consisting of input and reference undervoltage lockouts each with hysteresis, cycle-by-cycle current limiting, a latch for single pulse metering and a flip-flop which blanks the output off every other oscillator cycle, allowing output deadtimes to be programmed from 50 to 70%.
• Trimmed oscillator for precise frequency control
• Automatic feed forward compensation
• Internally trimmed reference with undervoltage lockout
• High current totem pole output
• Undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
• Low startup and operating current