TJA1042T/3/1J, Трансивер CAN шины
см. техническую документацию
1514 шт. со склада г.Москва,
срок 3 рабочих дня
от 100 шт. — 19 руб.
от 200 шт. — 18 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 49 руб.
The TJA1042T/3/1J is a high speed CAN transceiver with standby mode in 8 pin SOIC package. This transceiver provides an interface between a controller area network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus. The transceiver is designed for high speed CAN applications in the automotive industry, providing the differential transmit and receive capability to (a microcontroller with) a CAN protocol controller. It belongs to the third generation of high-speed CAN transceivers from NXP Semiconductors, offering significant improvements over first- and second-generation devices such as the TJA1040. It offers improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) performance and also features ideal passive behaviour to the CAN bus when the supply voltage is off, a very low-current standby mode with bus wake-up capability and can be interfaced directly to microcontrollers with supply voltages from 3V to 5V.
• Fully ISO 11898-2: 2003 and ISO 11898-5: 2007 compliant
• Loop delay symmetry timing enables communication at data rates up to 2Mbit/s in CAN FD fast phase
• Suitable for 12V and 24V systems
• Low electromagnetic emission (EME) and high electromagnetic immunity (EMI)
• SPLIT voltage output on TJA1042T for stabilizing the recessive bus level
• Supply voltage range from 4.5V to 5.5V, maximum supply current of 5µA at standby mode
• Maximum input resistance of 28Kohm
• Maximum common-mode input capacitance of 20pF
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.