см. техническую документацию
The C8051F930-GQ is a fully integrated mixed-signal system-on-a-chip Microcontroller Unit with on-chip power-ON reset, VDD monitor, watchdog timer and clock oscillator. The device is truly stand-alone system-on-a-chip solutions. The flash memory can be reprogrammed even in-circuit, providing non-volatile data storage and also allowing field upgrades of the 8051 firmware. User software has complete control of all peripherals and may individually shut down any or all peripherals for power savings. The on-chip 2-wire development interface allows non-intrusive, full speed and in-circuit debugging using the production MCU installed in the final application. This debug logic supports inspection and modification of memory and registers, setting breakpoints, single stepping, run and halt commands. All analogue and digital peripherals are fully functional while debugging using C2.
• Single/dual battery operation with on-chip DC-DC boost converter
• High-speed pipelined 8051-compatible microcontroller core
• In-system, full-speed, non-intrusive debug interface
• SMBus/I²C, enhanced UART and 2 enhanced SPI serial interfaces implemented in hardware
• 2 On-chip voltage comparators with 23 touch sense inputs
• Precision programmable 24.5MHz internal oscillator
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.